SAVE THE DATE!!! 2nd Biennial IL Hands & Voices, Guide By Your Side Silent Auction/Charity Dinner… April 22nd 2017…
Open until September 6th!! Survey Request from our Hands & Voices Headquarters …. Is your child 0 – 36 months old? Please take time to complete the survey…..
SURVEY OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 6th!!
Hands & Voices is pleased to partner with the:
National Early Childhood Assessment Project
(NECAP – “kneecap”)
Principal Investigator: Christine Yoshinaga-Itano, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator: Allison Sedey, Ph.D.
A warm hello from Hands & Voices! In partnership with the University of Colorado-Boulder, we are currently seeking parents of children who are deaf or hard or hearing to participate in a survey that will help us to understand your experiences with early intervention services.
If you are:
- A primary caregiver of a child who is deaf or hard of hearing
- Your child is 0-36 months old
We invite you to participate!
- Your story counts! Your experiences can help to bring guidance to those developing systems of care for our kids.
- This survey is completely confidential and no identifying information will be shared with your Early Intervention program.
- It will only take you 10-15 minutes to complete
- At the end of the survey, you may enter a drawing for a $100 Target gift card
Thank you. As a parent-driven organization, we know how busy your lives are, so even ten minutes of your time is precious – so thank you in advance!
Janet DesGeorges, Executive Director
Hands & Voices Headquarters
Click here to take the survey:
Questions about this survey, contact:
If your child is between the ages of 14 1/2 – 22 years old, please click on the following flyer to learn more about a research project that focuses on parent and teacher perspectives of the transition to employment for individuals with disabilities. The study is being conducted by a doctoral student in Special Education at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign.